Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves, and high-spirited individual to tackle tough challenges and work with carriers in our distribution centers. As a Senior Data Analyst you will join a fantastic Supply Chain/Operations team at one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country.
You will ...
- Build scripts, programs, and other tools to extract, organize, clean, and transform operations-related data
- Maintain core datasets used throughout Operations
- Generate models to turn data into conclusions and to run simulations
- Create presentations, reports, dashboards, and data visualizations based on data analysis, translating findings into actionable insights for the Operations team, including Senior Leaders
- Apply quantitative research and analysis to a wide variety of business problems:
- For example: measure and report on performance and reliability of critical Ops processes, with an eye on opportunities for process improvement; deep dive into unstructured data that impacts core business KPIs; research the viability of entirely new concepts that could be the next generation of Operations at HelloFresh.
- Partner and collaborate across various departments within HelloFresh to support decision-making and to answer key business issues
- Travel – occasional (ad-hoc) travel to HelloFresh distributions centers in New Jersey and possibly California, and Texas
At a minimum, you have...
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentation, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences –up to and including the executive level)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or other relevant areas of study
- Expertise with SQL database language and structures
- Expertise using software to organize and analyze data, create reports, etc. (e.g. Tableau, Python)
- Data-driven – You can explore and synthesize large sets of unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- Intellectually curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, and to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You're eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator – You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.