Job Location : West Hollywood, CA, USA
Posted on : Fri, 04 Jan 2019 09:49:12 GMT
Job Description :
- Develop and execute social media strategy across all platforms (IG, FB, TW, Pinterest).
- Post 1-2 Instagram and Facebook posts per day
- 1 story (3-5 slides) per day
- 5 tweets per week
- Update Pinterest with all new creative
- Assess and launch new social media channels when appropriate.
- Create a weekly social calendar and work closely with Art Director and Copywriter on social grid layouts and campaign messaging.
- Serve as a community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages. Respond to DMs from customers within 2 hours during working hours.
- Deliver on defined organic growth and audience engagement goals, focusing on Instagram to reach 200k followers in 2018.
- Collaborate on the social influencer and partnership strategy to grow brand awareness.
- Define social campaign roll-out on all upcoming programs and special projects. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to collect necessary assets and information to execute best-in-class campaign.
- Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis covering growth, engagement, new followers and top creative.
- Create ROI recaps for major programs and perfect content across channels to improve both internal and external communication.
- Perform regular audits of brand’s social presence to ensure all platforms.
- Monitoring competitors and relevant social channels.
- 5 years managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and/or digital marketing experience.
- Proven ability to grow social media accounts (metrics including followers and engagement).
- Luxury, fashion or direct to consumer ecommerce experience.
- Experience with analytics including tools like Google Analytics and Curalate.
- Experience in a growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring initiative to a lean startup team.
- You are curious, positive, and you have grit.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
- Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)