Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Marketing Intern for our Florham Park, NJ office.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for providing account management support in coordinating day-to-day activities with the agency internal team and external vendors for the assigned client/product. The position assumes financial responsibilities, general office support and marketing fundamentals.
Role & Responsibilities:
Required skills & qualifications:
- Manage and maintain weekly client status reports
- Prepare timelines and contact reports in collaboration with project management
- Work with team to initiate new jobs within the agency
- Develop project estimates with team
- Track and manage team hours and out-of-pocket expenses in collaboration with the business manager and project management team
- Participate in internal financial billing meetings
- Prepare and maintain competitive information files (i.e., promotions, articles, etc.)
- Maintain brand promotional materials (i.e., final printed, digital) inventory
- Handle project work and provide support as requested by the team
- Liaise with client regarding project submissions for Regulatory Committee Review and production needs (i.e., tracking spec sheets and project disk releases)
- Received or attaining Bachelor's degree; Advertising, Marketing or Science major preferred
- Organizational skills with the ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to follow through and thoroughly complete assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and quantitative skills with ability to analyze data and participate in financial management of accounts with direct supervision
- Work effectively with all departments to manage flow of projects through agency
- Competent with digital mediums from desktop and beyond
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.