Job Location : Camden, NJ, USA
Employment Type : Full-Time
1. Provide customer service instruction for those adults who are enrolled in the CWEP/ABS Program
2. Employ a hands-on approach to teaching that will have the students mastering customer service skills including assessing and meeting customer needs, preparing for selling, gaining customer commitment and closing a sale, basics of store operations and inventory control, process of merchandising, importance of common employability skills.
3. Assist in creating resumes for all customer service students.
1. Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in English or Elementary/Secondary Education.
2. Minimum of 3 years of teaching adult basic skills.
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience teaching older youth 16-24 years of age.
4. Minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching in an urban setting preferred.
5. Demonstrated ability to provide instruction for reading and writing skills to students who have varying competencies.
6. Demonstrated strength in reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to relate to urban youth and adults.
8. Detail oriented.
9. Bi-lingual preferred.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).