$21 - $25 an hourProperty Assistant – Ascend Talent Solutions – Job Description
Job Description – The Administrative Coordinator will primarily focus on supporting the property management team with periodic reporting responsibilities. With excellent customer service skills, the Administrative Coordinator will also work with tenants resolving issues and executing on special requests. The successful Administrative Coordinator will work with vendors and other building management team members to ensure procedures are followed throughout the building. Additional responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator include the following:
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, assisting tenants with work orders and providing administrative support to the property and asset management team.
- Preparing and updating lease files and abstracts for all tenants ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Managing and tracking all certificates of insurance ensuring that all coverage levels are in compliance with building standards.
- Coding and entering invoices into the accounting system, MRI, Timberline, Yardi.
- Composing and sending tenant communications to include events, building updates, rent statement information, and specific building issues.
- Planning and supporting tenant appreciation events will be a quarterly responsibility for the Administrative Coordinator.
- 2 years of previous Administrative Coordinator experience with commercial real estate experience a real plus!
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Professional, reliable, flexible and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong customer service skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal communication forms.
- Proactive attitude and volunteers willingly to take on additional responsibilities and assist with other team members’ projects.
- Strong interest in real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or similar work experience
- PTO, PST, Medical, Dental, and Vision