ChaseSource - the source for exceptional people.
Location: Houston, Texas (Near HCC Westloop SW Campus)
Job Type: 90 day Contract to Hire
Salary: $12.00-12.98 /hour
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. Candidates must be available to work in Monday – Thursday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM & Fridays 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$12.00-12.98+ Commission based on goals set by management team
Training & Development
Candidates will undergo a 2 week training program:
- Prevents losses by monitoring customer account balances; notifying customer with exceeded balances; suspending service of high-risk accounts.
- Controls delinquent balances by preparing and mailing past-due notices; suspending service to past-due accounts.
- Collects delinquent accounts by locating and contacting customers; establishing repayment terms and schedules.
- Minimizes losses by referring uncollectable accounts to credit manager.
- Uncovers fraud by monitoring suspicious account activities.
- Supports legal action by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances credit and collection and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- At least 6 months of collections/call center experience
- At least 6 months of skip tracing/client research experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with listening skills
- Positive, customer focused attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Must be able to operate in a team environment and contribute to the company and team goals
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Collections: 1 year (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- Skip tracing: 1 year (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: