Please DO NOT call the Corporate Office with questions. Read this entire posting.
Ready to start a New Career??? Become a Certified Traffic Control Flagger TODAY!
Walk-in's Welcome: Please APPLY HERE FIRST: Please read the post entirely to make sure you will qualify.
Monday through Friday
9a to 3p
912 West Hwy 78
Villa Rica, GA 30180
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL ON SHORT NOTICE. Travel could include up to at least 15 days out of the month.
- Daily Per Diem for meals
- Hotel stay/travel expense covered by SPA.
Very Competitive Salary to other Flaggers.
MUTCD certification a PLUS, but WE WILL certify you.
- Traffic Control Supervisor on your certification is a PLUS. Please advise of this while interviewing.
Must be able and willing to travel between locations with short notice.
This is a very physically demanding job, a physical fitness test will be given to qualified applicants. You will also be asked to complete 5 educational courses (at no cost to you) prior to your background check being ran in order to move on to the next phase of the interviewing process.
Applicants MUST have:
- Professional appearance, applicants not dressed in business casual attire WILL NOT be interviewed.
- Well Groomed, Clean Shaven
- High school degree or equivalent
- Reliable transportation daily
- Pass a physical fitness test
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a motor vehicle report
- Pass drug test
- Professional reference, name and phone number
- Your resume, driver’s license, social security card
- A cell phone is required for this position
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather and elements for a long period of time.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs, run and walk as required.
- Physically fit pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may and capable of lifting at least 45lbs.
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities.
- Must be able to work well on a team and follow supervisor instruction.
- Good time management skills, attention to detail and surroundings.
- Availability to work on various nights and weekends, if required.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to take and passrequiredconstruction safety classes.
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Must be 21.
Benefits include health, paid vacation and holiday after one year of full-time employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Required)
- Advanced, Intermediate, Basic, OR Supervisor Flagger (Preferred)