Amazon was recently rated the #1 most reputable company in the US, #1 for innovation, and is frequently ranked at the top in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies and the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. The team is a self-standing P&L with our ability to drive both Amazon Free Cash Flow and world class customer experience. We have a team of talented engineers located in multiple locations around the world, and are growing rapidly.
Amazon Web Services has an opening for a Training Coordinator located in Dallas, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong analytics and administrative background with experience coordinating and assisting with training programs. As a Training Coordinator in DFW, you will be responsible for coordinating site-based training events, as well as reporting and tracking data on training programs. This role focuses on coordinating training logistics, supporting program objectives, Learning Management System (LMS) administration, and reporting data from various systems to assist in analyzing outcomes and areas for improvement. You will play a significant role in the training and development of a successful and effective global support team.
The primary responsibilities for a Training Coordinator include:
- Collaborate effectively with training program managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), adjunct trainers and others on the AWS Support team to support department training programs and initiatives.
- Coordinate and schedule training
- Manage LMS registration, logistics, granting system permissions, and pulling reports
- Assist with the creation of exercises, tutorials, job aids, and assessments.
- Monitor all assessment, survey, and operational data.
- Assist in performing ongoing needs analysis.
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling our Customer Connection program