Major League Baseball is hiring Video Room Monitors to cover all 30 Major League Clubs in 2019.
The Video Room Monitor (VRM) is responsible for monitoring of, and reporting compliance with, Major League Baseball's regulations regarding the use of Electronic Equipment and Devices ( Regulations ) by club personnel during games. Two VRM's will be assigned to each game of the regular season and postseason, one each for the home and the visiting club.
- Arrive at the ballpark no later than one hour prior to the scheduled start time;
- Monitor the Club's replay/video room(s), clubhouse and tunnel areas throughout the game;
- Provide photographs and other descriptions of each Club's replay/video room(s) and hardware;
- Document and report potential violations of the Regulations;
- Other game-day responsibilities as determined during the regular season and postseason.
- Regular availability to attend games in-person as required by the schedule, including weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays;
- Strong knowledge of baseball and MLB rules;
- Familiarity with video/replay hardware and software is preferred;
- Professionalism in a Clubhouse atmosphere and ability to take responsibilities seriously and without bias;
- Ability to work in live, fast-paced and high-pressure situations;
- Ability to effectively communicate to Major League Baseball personnel.
- Compensation is paid at an hourly rate.