To support the parts department's goals and objectives, in achieving the highest standards of customer service to our technician team, through warehouse methods including stocking, order fulfillment and inventory control.
The level of service provided in both accuracy and speed is imperative to insuring our clients receive the best possible experience that a Mercedes-Benz dealer can deliver.
It's this customer experience, driven by our associates that sets us apart from other dealers. There are plenty of competitors out there, but we strive to achieve a best or nothing experience, every time.
- Fill orders and deliver parts to our technicians.
- Communicate between technicians, parts advisors and leadership team.
- Maintain neat and orderly aisles in the warehouse.
- Daily stocking of incoming inventory.
- Cycle counting, monitor shelf stock, general support within the parts team.
- Daily housekeeping duties.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in order filling and counting.
- Able to do repetitive lifting and move quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills including reading and writing.
- Ability to read and understand parts numbering systems and warehouse locations.
- Requires long periods of standing and moving, including climbing stairs and lifting up to 60lbs at times.
- Good punctuality and reliable attendance record.
- Able to work occassional Saturdays.
- Able to work in a TEAM atmosphere. Having a great attitude is a priority.