Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company , focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Must possess the presentation, awareness and business acumen required to support C-level meetings and activities.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical users
- Excellent phone skills and email etiquette
- Expert level experience with Dell Thin Client, PC & Laptop Hardware
- Experience with Apple iOS software, iPad and iPhone devices
- Experience with Apple hardware (MacBook Pro & Air) and OS X
- Expert level experience in Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Expert level experience in administration and support of Microsoft Office 2016 and O365
- Working knowledge of WebEx, Skype Meeting, or Zoom Collaboration End User Software
- Knowledge of telecommunications fundamentals; Working knowledge of Polycom Real Presence Video Conferencing equipment and other SIP and h.323 standards based VC platforms.
- Strong electronic and mechanical aptitude for hardware installations and troubleshooting
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Must have the ability to work with demanding customers as a team player with limited supervision
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple demands at a time
- Willingness to learn new technologies and apply them in a production environment
- Consult with end users to analyze and determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Administration and support of IQVIA proprietary applications
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Responds to telephone calls, email and in person requests for technical support
- Provide technical support to end users on hardware and software systems
- Manages and utilizes ticketing system as prescribed in ITSM framework
- Provide administration and support for audio and collaboration conferencing solutions
- Audio-Visual equipment support for Vesey St conference rooms and other meeting venues; Support AVVC applications, infrastructure and other initiatives.
- Requires sitting, standing, bending, stooping and reaching with manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, copy machines, telephone and other office equipment. May require lifting up to 25 pounds. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Work with third parties vendors/suppliers to resolve technical issues
- Perform administrative tasks as needed to support personal workload or facilitate timeliness of completion of task or program
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experienceMinimum 3+ years experience in a desktop/technical support environmentPolycom Real Presence experience/certification; Microsoft or CompTIA certification a plusITIL certification a plus
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: