Reliability EngineerBuffalo, NY$85-120K + 5% bonusWe are recruiting for a Reliability Engineer with our global food manufacturing client in the Buffalo, NY area. This Reliability Engineer will champion a strong reliability program while implementing improvements using industry best practices and appropriate reliability engineering tools and methods. Key Responsibilities:
- Promote and enforce programs, systems, processes and equipment upgrades that improve equipment reliability/OEE.
- Manage foundational Maintenance Reliability Programs.
- Defect Elimination using Root Cause Failure Analysis trigger points & implementing corrective and improvement plans resulting from the RCFAs.
- Perform FMEA to develop appropriate equipment maintenance plans and strategies that include inspections, Tests, and Preventive/Predictive Maintenance (ITPM).
- Work with maintenance management systems such as SAP and Meridium.
- Ensure unit MIQA systems meet the requirements of S21A.
- Bachelor s Degree of Engineering required. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of Reliability experience in a chemical or manufacturing facility.
- Experience with piping and pressure vessel systems.
- Mechanical design, machine design and manufacturing systems background.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment and alignment techniques.
- Understanding of PSM methodologies, TEEP, OEE, and RCM.
- Familiarity with Electrical Engineering (motors, controls, instruments, starters, etc.)
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
Reliability Engineer, Reliability and Equipment Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Total Effectiveness Equipment Performance, Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Process Safety Management, OEE, PSM, TEEP, ITPM, FMEA, MIQA, S21A, RBI, quality, food manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, OSHA, SAP, Meridium, maintenance, RCM, RAGAGEPS, Six Sigma, Instrumentation, process control, piping, pressure vessels, mechanical design, machine design, PPM, rotating equipment, ISO electrical engineering, Infrared Thermography, Piping systems, Alignment, Balancing, Lubrication, Steam Trap Maintenance, Oil Analysis, Vibration Analysis