Job Location : Aurora, Colorado, USA
Posted on : 2019-02-27T09:10:01-05:00
Job Description :
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH’s Direct Sales division is seeking Associate Account Executive’s to support both new and existing customers by sharing knowledge and enthusiasm about our award-winning pricing, service, and technology.
With an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission AND incentive pay during training our employees are maximizing their income potential. The average total compensation is 55k-65k with top performers earning over six figures!
• Drive new customer growth by building value for DISH’s services to prospective customers
• Build quick rapport with existing customers using your assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining a DISH customer
• Support existing customers through relocations/moves and share with the them opportunities for upgraded equipment and services
• Apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH’s products and services while providing long-term, individualized solutions to customers and closing all sales with integrity
• Use web-based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
• Consistently exceed in all metrics
For more information, please click here
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Do you have what it takes?
• Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to achieve
• Tech savvy with the ability to smoothly find your way around a desktop computer
• Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is consistently striving to be a top performer
• Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
• Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
• Adaptable and flexible to change. Willing to work the shift and hours it takes to get the job done
• Sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge - though not required
• College degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K with company match + profit sharing
• Paid time off and holidays
• Life and short/long term disability insurance
• Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Tuition reimbursement
• FREE DISH PROGRAMMING
• High-end Rewards and Recognition program to include shopping sprees, luxurious dinning, exciting travel destinations, and top of the line merchandise
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance while taking on new responsibilities. We love to promote employees from within and offer Associate's exciting career path opportunities with generous compensation increases!