Job Location : Austin, Texas, USA
Employment Type : Full-Time
Ulteig is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Lead Engineering Technician opening to work 100% remote from Austin, TX. The Lead Engineering Technician supports an assigned group of engineers by designing construction drawings for substation physical and mechanical designs with minimal supervision while also providing technical drafting support. This position will work under a discipline design lead to successfully complete projects. Candidates must have strong attention to detail and work well within a team.The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Two year technical degree
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in design and drafting role is preferred
· Knowledge in substation physical and mechanical design is beneficial
· Knowledge of Microstation is required
· Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferred
· Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling software or similar 3D modeling software is beneficial
· Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
· Good organization and communication skills to assure projects are completed on schedule
· Must have the ability to work permanently in the US
To apply visit our website at www.ulteig.com/careers
To learn more about other opportunities follow us on social media.Why work for Ulteig?
At Ulteig, clients depend on us to deliver comprehensive engineering and technical services that strengthen infrastructure vital to everyday life.
We offer our employees:
· Competitive pay
· A comprehensive benefits package
· Casual work environment
· Flexible work schedule
· And most importantly, we are 100% employee owned
Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will be making a difference. Our vision is to be widely regarded as the partner of choice for technical solutions in our targeted Lifeline Sectors®. We give you the opportunity to grow in your profession as you work on projects that expand infrastructure, build safer roadways and expand the power grid. Those are just a few of the ways the staff at Ulteig makes a difference every day.
If this sounds like the type of company you want to be a part of apply today!Ulteig provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran status, disability and any other legally protected status. Drug Free Workplace.
Job Location : Austin
Becomes familiar with current manufacturing and or engineering processes and stays informed of any... Business Expertise. Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others. Leadership. Has no...
Job Location : Austin
With access to cutting edge projects and technologies in. industry leading organizations. Top companies... Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier. source of engineering talent and...
Job Location : Round Rock
Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor of Science program in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering... Company Description. Dell is a collective of customer obsessed, industry leading visionaries. At our...