Job Location : London, UK
Relationship Building with corporate partners and internal teams and Monitoring and Reporting while working closely with the Business Development Manager.
My client is the UK's leading charity for young wheelchair users (2-25), they empower young people by providing the wheelchairs, equipment, support and confidence-building experiences they need, and campaigning for a more inclusive society.
Over 75,000 young people aren't getting the wheelchair or support that fully meets their needs. Without the ability to be independent young wheelchair users are restricted in their ability to socialise and participate in society.
This position is within the Marketing and Communications team and raises awareness of the charity work and supports the generation of funds through on and offline publications, develops our social media and website presence and leads on PR activities.
My client is encouraging disabled and neurodivergent applications to this vacancy.
* Ensure that the charity is generating sustainable, unrestricted income from the corporate sector by developing multi-year strategic business partnerships in addition to 'charity of the year' partnerships.
* Support the corporate team to achieve our strategic and financial targets through leading on the Business Alliance - a membership scheme that provides companies with tools and resources in exchange for an annual fee.
* The successful post-holder will proactively map and drive tactical and timely approaches to potential partners, identifying and targeting companies and businesses who offer potential for long-term, high-value strategic partnerships.
* Proactively involve colleagues in teams across the organisation to ensure an integrated and collaborative working approach. and work collaboratively across the organisation to engage colleagues in new business opportunities and leverage the internal support required to secure corporate partnerships and donations internally
* Ensure frameworks and legal contracts describing and defining funding relationships comply with charity, HMRC law and fundraising best practice.
* Achieve agreed financial and non-financial targets, to include income generation and prospect development.
Skills and knowledge* Results and target driven* Strategic outlook with ability to think creatively and commercially* Excellent negotiation skills with ability to make financial asks* Ability to prioritise, juggle a varied workload, work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative* Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detailExperience* Demonstrable experience of strong business development and relationship management skills, and securing new business partnerships worth £20k+ per annum.* Experience of preparing and delivering high-quality new business approaches/pitches to help engage potential partners* Experience of working on cause related marketing and sponsorship deals* Experience of working collaboratively to build and secure new business* Experience building and managing a pipeline of opportunities to include strategic and charity of the year opportunities, as well as sponsorship and/or commercial opportunities.* Experience of fundraising from a varied product portfolio* Experience of working with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels* Experience of working with a Fundraising database, preferably Raiser's EdgePersonal qualities* Alignment with our values - young people focused, ambitious, inclusive and collaborative* Able to work flexibly including some evenings and weekends
Salary : 27000 - 30000Apply Now!