Salary: £19,750 - £23,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
2 x Positions available
Take the next step in your administration career by joining our Low Secure and Specialist Rehabilitation Division and help us deliver world class care.
Your role with us
You will work as a Clinical Administrator and also have responsibility for leading the CPA process.
Summary of Role:
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service, reporting to the Business and Administration Manager and supporting the division with shared administrative tasks.
- To work collaboratively with the MDT within the division and lead on the CPA process
- Sharing skill mix within the administrative team in the division. Your profile
PensionSickness policy on par with the NHS<
- You will have gained experience in a similar role within a similar setting. Strong all round administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You will have a proven ability to produce high quality, professional documents, with intermediate/ advanced keyboard skills. You need good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level Word & Outlook) and be able to understand and present financial and statistical information. You will have previous experience in, and be confident with taking and transcribing minutes of meetings.
- Able to work collaboratively or on your own initiative, you will have a strong customer focus and good communication skills.If you hold RSA 1 or equivalent and/or NVQ Level 2/3 in Customer Service or Business Administration, that will be desirable but not essential.Our patients and your colleagues will expect you to live the St Andrew’s CARE values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence every single day.Rewardswe offer an excellent benefits package including: