Customer Service Administrator - Global Financial Services£20,000-£23,000LondonDo you want to work within a prolific global investment compay?This company has 10 roles available which offer excellent career progression, developing to a customer service team leader, within accounts, and financial sales.Our client is open to retail and hospitality industries, as long as the person has strong customer service and a proactive attitude, with an understanding of a full customer service journey.Reposnibilities include:
- To answer incoming telephone and email enquiries across the full product range, respond to them and fully document how they were resolved, ensuring that all communications are handled accurately and adopting the most appropriate method of communication.
- To maintain relationships with advisers and other business areas.
- Investigate and resolve complaints and queries, in line with the Divisional and Regulatory complaints procedures, identifying and addressing the cause and remedying the underlying issue of the complaint and balancing the needs of the customer, the Company and Regulator.
- To take responsibility for end to end process of tasks undertaken, ensuring own knowledge of all products and regulatory environment is understood and complied with.
- To amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met.
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- “Can Do”, proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts. EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114