Job Location : Birmingham, UK
The Department of Social Care at University College Birmingham is looking to recruit a candidate with credible vocational experience to work as a Lecturer in Health and Social Care; to teach across a range of subject areas at further education level.
Essential requirements for this role include:
• Relevant teaching experience
• Vocational experience from within the Health and Social Care sector
• Qualification in a relevant discipline
Please indicate within your application, experience within the following subject areas:
• Academic skills/research
• Functions and management of the Health and Social Care sector
UCB is committed to providing professional development opportunities and will support the completion of a recognised teaching qualification, if not already held.
Applications for full and part-time contracts will be considered. Please state any preference clearly within your application.
• 50 days’ paid leave per year
• Teacher’s pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Excellent staff development opportunities
• Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Unless stated otherwise, all roles at UCB will be based on-site at one of our Birmingham City Centre campus buildings. This is a not a remote role.
Closing date: Friday 5 November 2021 at midday
Salary : 30942 - 38017Apply Now!