Management Accountant Role Your new companyYour company is medium sized multi site organisation based in north Bristol, looking to recruit a part qualified management accountant for a broad and varied role within their busy finance function. You will join an experienced finance team in a role. The role is a 6 month FTC that offers hybrid working.Your new role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the two business areas.
- Provide management accounting support to the Heads of both business areas and their teams, including preparation of the annual budget and twice-yearly reforecasts.
- Maintain cashbooks on a daily basis, updating the receipt of investment dividends and all other income and payments, before reconciling the bank accounts on a weekly basis.
- Assist the Financial Controller with posting journals and preparation of analysis on the businesses activities.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register for the organisation, adding and disposing of assets when required, reconciling to the general ledger and reviewing monthly depreciation journal.
- Support the Financial Controller and Director of Finance as required with the implementation of the new Finance system.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified or qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Customer focused and approachable
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to prepare clear, concise, accurate and timely reports
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, and specifically Excel spreadsheets and databases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly, as part of a team
- Team player, who can demonstrate a 'hands on' approach
- Willing to learn and adapt to new tasks and challenges
What you'll get in return£34,000 per year 6 Month FTCWhat you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.