- Are you an experienced Medical Secretary?
- Do you have Audio Typing and/or Minute-Taking experience?
- Do you have experience typing patient letters, discharging summaries and carrying out general correspondence?
- Do you have strong attention to detail?
- Do you have experience using SystmOne? (Preferred)
- Can you work in Hinckley, Leicester, on a temporary basis until the end of April 2021, potentially longer?
- Do you have a Clean enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or a DBS on the update service?
- If you do not hold a clean valid in date DBS, are you happy to obtain a current DBS as part of your application/registration via Your World Healthcare? (Required to commence employment successfully)
I would love to speak with you if so, as our Healthcare client based in Leicester are seeking an experienced Medical Secretary to join their team.
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals into Non-Clinical and Clinical positions
Base: Medical Centre
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: this is expected to be up to the end of April 21 and likely to be longer
Location: Hinckley, Leicester
Pay Rates: £10.09 paye inclusive of holiday or £10.81 umbrella per hour
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm | 37.5 Hours.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Systm One preferable but training will be given
- Proficiency with MS Office specifically word, excel, PowerPoint
- Secretarial duties
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Administration and reception duties when required
- All other administration and reception duties as requested for management and colleagues
To successfully commence employment as a Medical Secretary you will be required to:
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant prior to commencing employment.
- Apply for a valid in date DBS if you not yet hold a current DBS on the update service OR an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months (this can be applied for as part of your application via Your World Healthcare)
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years.