You will play a key part in ensuring that all procurement, outsourcing and facilities management activities throughout the business are undertaken in accordance with governance guidelines. Responsible for appraising and improving sourcing and supplier contracting activity and best practice throughout the business including close contact with new and existing suppliers.
A well-established Financial Services company
- Developing, maintaining and overseeing robust procurement policy and procedure in accordance with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Ongoing relationship management and oversight of Key Outsource Partners ensuring the delivery of administration services within the business risk appetite.
- Managing cross-functional engagement where supplier works across more than one functional business unit.
- Acting as the first point of contact for stakeholders when they are considering procurement options on their projects.
- Streamlining full supplier engagement process, whilst ensuring all supplier governance paperwork is completed (eg supplier checklist, DPIA's etc) .
- Supporting stakeholders in how to lead initial meetings/bid reviews/supplier meetings.
- Carrying out due diligence on information security, business continuity, financial strength for all new suppliers, escalating any risks or concerns as appropriate
- Leading contract negotiations and re-tenders including negotiating Terms & Conditions.
- Preparing all correspondence to suppliers and internal customers during the negotiation and contract agreement period.
- Preparing the contract documentation.
- Development/delivery of management reporting.
- Maintaining accurate database(s) and records of all activities undertaken, to allow audit trails of all decisions taken as well as full list of all suppliers and their contract terms.
- Reporting to executive team on review of existing contracts/suppliers.
- Driving and delivering efficiencies in cost, quality and time.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting businesses growth through an efficient procurement process and robust outsourcing and facilities management.
- Ability to work with, influence and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Significant experience managing multiple projects/tasks effectively.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Financial spend management.
- Able to identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory and legal environment related to purchasing contracts and framework agreements.
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits and salary package
- 25 days plus bank holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 10% employer contributions to Group Pension Scheme