Job Location : London, UK
Trust payments have an exciting for a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Salesforce Developer – The Role:
Work on the implementation and testing of SFDC development and automation efforts, including application, configuration, maintenance, testing and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documents.
Work closely with SFDC Team Lead, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and ensuring that any implementations are in line with company goals and targets.
Salesforce Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and enhance business processes through automation
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, stakeholder requirements and company goals
- Built custom reports, dashboards and workflows
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and SMEs to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Track project progress through project management tool
- Ensuring ongoing user adoption
- Ensuring that projects meet the desired level of quality
Salesforce Developer – You:
- Ability to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Ability to understand the business, business needs and identify areas that can be optimized
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others
- Combination of being business-minded and highly analytical
Salesforce Developer –Benefits:
-Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Salesforce Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Salary : -Apply Now!