Job Location : Watford, UK
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 shops and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
The Senior Security Content Engineer is a senior individual contributor responsible for developing threat-based use cases for detecting cyber-attacks while improving the overall incident handling process at TJX. The ideal person in this role brings experience in identifying network and endpoint intrusions with industry leading security technologies, as well as experience in 21st century cyber defense techniques.
In addition to engineering threat-based alerts and developing anomaly-based reports for detection. The SOC Content Analyst will also be tasked with integrating real-time threat intelligence into the defensives systems at TJX. The goal will be to understand the tools, tactics and procedures of the adversary while keenly understanding the “normal” behavior within TJX to better identify cyber threats across the organization. The individual will work with multiple technology platforms and interface with other groups within IT Security Operations, offshore partners, and other technology and business functions.
· Intrusion Detection System tuning and enhancement of detection capabilities
· Develop new use cases to detect threats across multiple including network, endpoint and applications
· In-depth understanding of advance adversaries and there modus operandi
· Intermediate malware analysis
· Integration of cyber threat intelligence into TJX defensive systems
· Host forensics to support advanced investigations
· Mentor junior analysts to develop security skillset
· Stay up to date with current security vulnerabilities and attacks
· Interfaces with user community and assists with IT security needs and projects
· Performs procedures of up to high complexity necessary to ensure the ongoing core objectives of IT Security
· Performs basic to complex security reviews to ensure compliance with internal security standards and regulatory requirements
· Recommends new policies and procedures to management and has wide latitude to devise on the best course of action for new procedures
· Performs other duties as required
· Intermediate-level understanding of computer security concepts including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, and Incident Management
· A solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols (such as DNS, SMTP, FTP, SSL, etc.)
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and an ability to relate them to the company and its objectives
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of tools and products used in day-to-day performance of job responsibilities (e.g., Sourcefire, SIEM)
· Excellent aptitude for problem solving and IT Security
· Familiar with IT Regulations, PCI/Sarbanes-Oxley/Mass Privacy laws
· Relevant industry certification a preferred (GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GCFA, CEH)
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
Salary : -Apply Now!