If you enjoy supporting a range of adults to overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this great opportunity!
The rate of pay is up to £32 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Responsibilities of this role:
- To carry a caseload agreed by the Team Manager and Senior Social Worker
- To identify patient/client/community needs and provide appropriate response to this
- To implement services of an emergency, preventive and developmental nature
- To provide reports and necessary documentation
- To participate in the discharge plan of patients in hospital
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
Requirements of the role:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Knowledge of Mental Illness/Mental Health problems/ Mental Health Act 1983
- Experience of working in a Local Authority setting
- Able to drive and hold a UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
If this role excites you, then Apply today!